Check in from 2:00 PM
Check out prior to 12:00 PM
Accepted Credit Cards:
Rates are quoted per adult per night and are inclusive of the following:
* Overnight accommodation in an air-conditioned Water Cottage.
* Roundtrip boat transfers on the regular airport shuttle from Cesar Lim Rodriguez airport or taytay town pier.
* Full Board meals daily. excluding Drinks, at the Clubhouse restaurant
* Fruit juices during breakfast
* Freshly brewed coffee and tea during meals taken at the clubhouse Restaurant (does not include specialty coffees)
* One buri bag in the room
* A pair of native slippers per adults
* Drinking water in the room
* Services of our Guest Activity Coordinators from 7am to 9pm daily
* Service of a Marine Sports Guide during day tours and activities
* Complimentary us of mask, snorkel and full foot fins for duration of stay.
* Use of all available non-motorized water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.)
* Exciting land and water activities you can enjoy during your stay, such as snorkeling at the house reef, sunrise or sunset guided kayak tours, coconut hat making, Island-hopping, etc.
* 10% Sevice Charge and12% goverment tax
CHILD POLICY: Children 6 years old and below sharing room with atleast one adult stay for free, With only one adult in a room, adult shall charge single rate. Children 7-11 years old sharing room with atleast one adult shall be charged Child Supplement of Php 2, 500 / night . Children 12 years old and above are considered adults and shall be charged adult rates
The Resort has a total of 50 cabanas. Cabanas 1 to 16 line the east side of the cove, and 17 to 30 line the west side. These are single storey huts that can accommodate a maximum of three persons. Cabanas 31 to 50 are duplex-style split levels that are ideal for families. Two single beds occupy the first floor and two semi-double beds (122 cm. x 303 cm.) are on the second floor
All guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, shower, mini bar.